October 6, 2020
All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate
Simple, clean ingredients.
So many uses.
Truly All- Purpose
One that has simple, clean ingredients and is safe to use on everything type of hard surface in your home. Nope, not kidding. No more having to buy a surface cleaner, glass cleaner, bathroom cleaner, stainless steel cleaner, bath tub cleaner, shower cleaner and more (signal hand clap)!
Safe & Effective on:
1. Kitchen Counters: Note that it is safe to use on ALL sealed surfaces.
2. Glass/Mirrors: Leaves glass streak-free and beautiful. Use a lint-free towel.
3. Stainless Steel: Leaves stainless streak-free and shiny. use a lint free towel.
4. Cabinets: Removes the stickiness and grime that accumulate from hands and splashes.
5. Stoves: Great for daily wipe downs to keeping stoves clean. Safe to use on glass tops.
6. Hard Surface Floors: Perfect for those small jobs like spills and splatters.
7. Bathrooms: Cleans and refreshes counters, sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets.
Gaia's eco-friendly packaging helps you focus on conservation. All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate comes in a concentrated 12 oz. bottle so you aren't paying for expensive water. Just mix 12 pumps to concentrate with water into any 16 oz spray bottle and gently shake to mix.
Ingredient Transparency means we tell you exactly what's in the bottle. Simple, clean ingredients gets you the greenest clean. (Baking soda, salt, citric acid, coco glucoside, glycerin, water, essential oil.)
Written by Karen Troutt
Karen is the founder & creator of Gaia's cleaning line and co-owner of Gaia Natural Home. She's a health educator and stresses the importance of prevention. She found a need and was determined to create truly "clean" cleaning products after her 3 children were born. With her husband, Jason (a biochemist), by her side she was able to develop high-quality, toxic-free cleaners. You'll find her in the flower garden, cooking in the kitchen, at the ball fields, and hanging at the beach with her family in Santa Rosa Beach, FL along the famous 30a highway.